How to Check Aadhar number linked PAN Card or Not? Yes, you can easily find out by opening the Income tax department e-filling portal. As you know that Aadhar card number linking with PAN card made simple, just open the income tax department e-filling portal, there you will see a section of the left hand side written as Link Aadhar.
Check Aadhar number linked PAN Card or Not?
As usual, the Income Tax Department has made it easy for taxpayers to link their PAN Card with Aadhaar number with just a few process which does not even require to login or register at the e- filing website.
1. Visit to e-Filing Home Page (www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in), Income Tax Department, Government of India.
2. Now you can see on the left pane – Link Aadhaar, click on the link.
3. Now you can provide PAN number, Aadhaar number and ENTER NAME EXACTLY AS GIVEN IN AADHAAR CARD (avoid spelling mistakes), Captha Code and submit.
4. If it is already linked then you will get a message stating that “Your Pan is already linked to given Aadhar number,” that you confirmed.
5. If it is not linked then after verification from UIDAI which is the government website for Aadhaar, you will get a message prompted that “your aadhar is linked succesfully.”
In case of any minor mismatch in Aadhaar name provided, Aadhaar OTP will be required. Please ensure that the date of birth and gender in PAN and Aadhaar are exactly same.
Note- The process of linking Aadhaar with PAN is also available after login to the income tax website – Full guide here that you follow.