Can you guess who the highest paid Salary of India’s Top PSU Banker’s and Private Banker’s chief’s in 2017? Why PSU bankers paid very poorly – any reason? Winner is HDFC Bank’s Managing Director Aditya Puri among the India’s top Bank CEO chief’s salaries stack up, earning more than his nearest rival. Here’s the list of top 5 Indian Bank MD according to their annual salary package earnings in 2017 year. This list includes top 5 news anchor with the highest withdrawing salaries monthly in India from PSU Bankers and Private Bankers.
Top 5 Highest Salaries of India’s top bank CEO chief’s in 2017
Here are the Top 5 India’s Top PSU Banker’s and Private Banker’s chief’s annual package and salaries – Aditya Puri, Rana Kapoor, Shikha Sharma, Chanda Kochhar, and Arundhati Bhattacharya
1. Aditya Puri – HDFC Bank’s Managing Director, Rs. 10 crore
2. Rana Kapoor – Yes Bank MD and CEO, Rs 6.8 crore
3. Chanda Kochhar – ICICI Bank MD and CEO, Rs 6.09 crore
4. Shikha Sharma- MD and CEO of Axis Bank, Rs 5.5 crore last fiscal
5. Arundhati Bhattacharya- SBI chief, Rs 28.96 lakh last fiscal.
Watch the video to know the annual remuneration of India’s Top bank CEO chief’s